Best wordpress developer near me
I have been working as Virtual Assistant for last 8 years. My years of experience working online molded me to be an expert in some fields. My main goal is to be able to provide the most efficient service and share my knowledge and skills to every client. I am working combination of my professional experience and practical knowledge has contributed to my self-motivation and my accomplishments.
According to a recent survey more than 25% of the Websites on the Internet today is powered by WordPress. It's easy to set up and launch a WordPress website. You can even do it yourself. However there are times you will need an experienced WordPress web developer to work on your WordPress website. It can be to fix a small issue in your WordPress blog or design and develop a professional and complex WordPress powered website. We can help you here. Here is a list of our WordPress web development services we are called on regularly to perform.
List of WordPress Services We Offer:
What are you in the business of? Developing WordPress websites? No? Then why do you spend an hour every day with your website when you could be focusing on your business? Websites are a lot of work. It’s not as simple as picking a theme, adding some copy, and pushing the “Publish” button. Once your website is live, there is a lot to monitor, maintain, and update on a regular basis and we will do all of these for you-
- Broken links or images
- Changes in copy or design
- Site backups
- Performance optimization
- Hosting issues
- Analytics and activity monitoring
- WordPress upgrades
- And more
List of WordPress Web Development Services We Offer:
- WordPress Web Development
- WordPress Blog Development
- WordPress CMS Development
- WordPress Troubleshooting
- WordPress Installation & Configuration
- WordPress Backup and Restore
- WordPress Support & Maintenance
- Migrate Websites To WordPress Platform
- Custom WordPress Theme Development
- Convert Designs To WordPress Themes
- WordPress Customizations
- WordPress Plugin Development
- WordPress SEO Optimization
- WordPress Landing Page Creation/Optimization
Best WordPress Support
- Quick loading times
- Easy usability
- Business and contact information
- A good navigation system
- A high ranking on search engines
- Planning, designing and developing WordPress websites (if there is no business website).
- Providing technical support through coding on WP webpages.
- Installing, customizing and updating WP plug-ins and themes.
- Maintaining integrity of website as well as functionality, security and troubleshooting.
- Installing and supporting payment gateway and ticketing systems.
- Understanding user interface (UI), cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Adding tags and images to website and blog posts.
- Doing regular backups to prevent data loss.
- Creating online forms for content submission, customer feedback or inquiries.
- Launching company’s own affiliate plug-in and program.
- Setting up, monitoring and managing other affiliates and respective links.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) & DIGITAL MARKETING:
- Developing, updating and optimizing an SEO and web marketing strategy.
- Conducting a keyword research for website and performing a blog analysis.
- Setting up and creating a landing page.
- Starting an in-depth competitor analysis (targeted keywords, ranked content, SEMRUSH positions).
- Sitemap and webmaster submissions.
- Beginning a link building campaign and generating sufficient number of backlinks.
- OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION: commenting on other blogs, participating in forums and message boards and responding to the public on YouTube and news websites.
- Monitoring weekly and monthly Google Analytics reports; observing site traffic.
- Designing advertisements (banners, side panel graphics, etc.) and finding appropriate, high-traffic websites to place them on.
- Creating new list of email contacts, email newsletters and promotional copy.
- Establishing follow-up emails and auto-responders and edit according to response rate.
- Designing logos, ebook covers, headers, icons and other graphic elements.
Our WordPress Skills:
- Number 1: WooCommerce
- Number 2: HTML
- Number 3: CSS3
- Number 5: PHP (Hyper Text Preprocessor)
- Number 6: SEO Knowledge
- Number 7: Bootstrap
- Number 8: Database management: SQL, MySQL
- Number 9: Basic Photoshop
- Number 10: Usage of Github & BitBucket
- Number 10: Page builders- Elementor, Divi, Beaver
So, I think I am good fit for conducting my clients work sincerely, smoothly, effectively and efficiently.
Md. FIROZ HOSSAIN