I have been working as Virtual Assistant for last 8 years. My years of experience working online molded me to be an expert in some fields. My main goal is to be able to provide the most efficient service and share my knowledge and skills to every client I am working combination of my professional experience and practical knowledge has contributed to my self-motivation and my accomplishments.
I am experienced in Admin Assistant, Real Estate Virtual Assistant, Customer support, MS Office 2010, Email Handling, Internet research, Social Media Marketing, WordPress website Development and Every kinds of WordPress Support. I am also experienced in Computer Skills, Research, Microsoft Excel,All the Google apps, features and Google service, Screen sharing with a screen capturing software-jing. I can do the following jobs for you.
Virtual Assistant Services :
- Email Management/Filtering
- Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
- Booking appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
- Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
- Calendar Management
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
- Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
- Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
- Hotel and Flight Booking
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- Taking down minutes of meetings
- Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
- Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
- Liaison between you and other team members
- Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
- Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
- Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog
- Answering support tickets (with the use of Zendesk)
- Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
- Participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!)
- Receptionist duties: answering calls, leaving voicemails and checking messages.
- Database building, entry and updates (sales, contacts, CRM, etc.).
- Performing banking needs, like paying bills and transferring funds.
- Writing and sending invoices to clients.
- Creating, filing and presenting weekly reports on sales, deliverables, hours and tasks.
- Checking email, responding to customer inquiries and managing spam.
- Organizing technical support tickets and participating in chat support.
- Creating and sending out greeting cards, invitations, newsletters and thank you notes.
- Establishing, updating and managing a calendar of important events.
- Scheduling appointments with clients, businesses and salespeople.
- Launching and maintaining cloud computing accounts (DropBox, OneDrive, Google).
- Converting, merging and splitting .PDF files.
- Preparing training manuals for new staff members or remote workers.
- Composing documents from handwritten drafts, faxes and dictations.
- Create forms or surveys for customer feedback.
- Proofreading documents and other office materials.
- Producing graphs from your spreadsheets.
- Opening social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
- Coming up with detailed profiles and inserting links to company website.
- Writing, editing and sharing posts on social networks (a content creation strategy).
- Performing a social media audit: conduct thorough analysis on traffic, shares and mentions.
- Observing the company’s competitors on social media by looking at rankings, online visibility and keyword prioritization.
- Ensuring the small business has a mobile social media strategy for full optimization.
- Researching key hashtag conversations of the day and find out if it fits in with company’s messages and marketing objectives.
- Engaging with audience: responding to inquiries, sharing relevant information, thanking customers for mentions and purchases and posting promotions.
- Updating all social media accounts on a regular basis.
- Creating pinnable pictures for Pinterest.
- Run a social media contest or challenge.
- Uploading photos to Flickr, Pinterest and Instagram as part of marketing strategy.
Best WordPress Support
- Quick loading times
- Easy usability
- Business and contact information
- A good navigation system
- A high ranking on search engines
- Planning, designing and developing WordPress websites (if there is no business website).
- Providing technical support through coding on WP webpages.
- Installing, customizing and updating WP plug-ins and themes.
- Maintaining integrity of website as well as functionality, security and troubleshooting.
- Installing and supporting payment gateway and ticketing systems.
- Understanding user interface (UI), cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Adding tags and images to website and blog posts.
- Doing regular backups to prevent data loss.
- Creating online forms for content submission, customer feedback or inquiries.
- Launching company’s own affiliate plug-in and program.
- Setting up, monitoring and managing other affiliates and respective links.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) & DIGITAL MARKETING:
- Developing, updating and optimizing an SEO and web marketing strategy.
- Conducting a keyword research for website and performing a blog analysis.
- Setting up and creating a landing page.
- Starting an in-depth competitor analysis (targeted keywords, ranked content, SEMRUSH positions).
- Sitemap and webmaster submissions.
- Beginning a link building campaign and generating sufficient number of backlinks.
- OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION: commenting on other blogs, participating in forums and message boards and responding to the public on YouTube and news websites.
- Monitoring weekly and monthly Google Analytics reports; observing site traffic.
- Designing advertisements (banners, side panel graphics, etc.) and finding appropriate, high-traffic websites to place them on.
- Creating new list of email contacts, email newsletters and promotional copy.
- Establishing follow-up emails and auto-responders and edit according to response rate.
- Designing logos, ebook covers, headers, icons and other graphic elements.
- Article and blog post creation.
- Guest posting and guest blogging.
- Composing press releases and newsletters and submitting to news release directories.
- Producing content marketing material, such as infographics, white papers and ebooks.
- Designing brochures and creating content to put inside.
- Publishing extensive how-to guides and industry-related book reviews.
- Writing and submitting op-ed pieces to newspapers and websites.
- Generating so-called listicles (list articles) on industry-related matters.
- Responding to comments made on the business’s blog.
- Interviewing industry sources to write an in-depth report on market.
- Interviewing previous customers to compose case studies.
So, I think I am good fit for conducting my clients work sincerely, smoothly, effectively and efficiently.
Md. FIROZ HOSSAIN